Pages

Adoption Registry Magazine

Adoption Registry Magazine
Adoption Registry Magazine

Thursday, March 4, 2010

New Blog

I have had numerous requests to begin a blog for the Adoption Registry Magazine, discussing my experiences as the child of an adoptee, as a birth mother and as a birth sibling in addition to my new experiences as a magazine publisher. So, I have absolutely no idea how well this will be received or whether or not it will ever be read by anyone but myself. But, I am doing it.

The one thing I want to make clear from the outset is that I am an extremely outspoken woman, have opinions of my own and despite the fact that I may not agree with your opinion, I will most certainly respect your opinion and would expect the same from you, the reader. This blog is not a forum for anyone to disrespect another person for their beliefs or opinions. Please respect that.

The next thing I want to make clear, is that until very recently, I had never recognized that I am considered to be an activist. As a newly self-recognized activist, I want to make clear that I don't know what the rules are for this. So, I am winging it. I ask that if I make some type of faux pas in so far as etiquette is considered, please bear with me, offer me advise, don't cuss me out for it. I'm learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment